CREATIVE ENTREPRENEUR WORKSHOP:
Our Creative Entrepreneur Workshop Series aims to inspire and educate future Aboriginal entrepreneurs.
We’re bringing entrepreneurs and successful entrepreneurs together for a delightful environment to experience the ultimate workshop.
Many communities around the world do not get the proper guidance or tools to efficiently maintain a business- Until Now. Join us with our hand picked communities filled with engagement leaving with an unforgettable experience
What information You’ll get:
- Thee key entrepreneurs that have generated hundreds of millions of dollars and have plenty of knowledge to share
- Learn how to become a self-made entrepreneurs and make a six figure income
- How to transform your business idea into a thriving company
- Network with top mogul panelist, future entrepreneurs, tastemakers, and confirmed media outlets
- Receive a CAP Certified Entrepreneur Certificate & Workbook
An Aboriginal entrepreneur, multi-business investor, founder of Kanati Co, a top leading Aboriginal menswear label, retailer and manufacturer that has sold in over 14 countries;
5 Steps to Reach Your Goals & How To Maximize off of Your Opportunities”
“Leadership – The Power of Your Entrepreneurial Presence
Founder of Karmaloop, a multi-platform web retailer in street-wear clothing and new business venture, Curateurs, a eCommerce marketplace collaborating with key influential celebrities;
The Truth About Entrepreneurship, Trials, Tribulations, and Triumphs”
“Optimize Your Current Cash Flow – How to Reach Your Business’s Full Potential
Former Hip-Hop artist turned tech entrepreneur creating the platform BLAK to improve access, gain financial awareness and to provide a solution for people without bank accounts a prepaid Visa debit cards.
Want To Be An Entrepreneur: The Grind, The Hustle, The Rewards.”
“Securing Funding for your Future Venture